Flygirl and Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flygirl and Wolf

OTP of the century

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A reminder of the day we once cherished...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Howlett

A reminder of the day we once cherished... Empty
PostSubject: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:56 am

Dinner turned out to be easier than either one of them thought. There was a lot more laughter than was predicted.

Logan found out that Kara was a lawyer, which he showed how impressed he was. "You were always good at arguing."

She glared at him teasingly at that comment, before tossing the straw wrapper at him.

She told him how she used to be Clark's intern at the Daily Planet. She enjoyed it, but realized it wasn't for her. It was a good cover for Clark though.

"What about you?" She asked, curiously.

Logan shrugged. "I work the behind the scenes with S.H.I.E.L.D... my cover is a "lumberjack" though." He said, smirking. He got another laugh out of her from that one.

"I knew that flannel would get to you one day."

"Haha..."

They stayed longer than they realized. The manager had to politely tell them that the restaurant was closing. That was when they realized they were the only people left in the place. Logan made sure to leave them a nice tip, after making sure to pay before Kara could pull out her wallet.

He walked with her back to her apartment, the couple still talking, before they fell into a silence. It wasn't awkward, it was nice, comforting. He'd almost forgotten the four years they spent apart.

The moment they made it to her apartment door, was when it felt like the day had gone by too fast. He had wanted the day to go by quickly, but now... He just wanted a few more minutes with her... at least.

She unlocked her door and moved to go in. "Well, goodnight, Logan..." She said, softly, giving him a tiny smile.

Before he could stop himself, he blurted out what he had been wanting to know all night. "You know what today is... right?" His heart was beating fast at the question.
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:12 am

Kara had enjoyed the night better than she thought she would. Here was trying to make the day go faster and it did, but not in the way she thought it would. She gladly walked with him to her apartment, laughing and making jokes as she did. Though the silence eventually fell on them and that was when she just enjoyed looking at the stars and smiling. Feeling happy. But when they go to the apartment, part of her didn't want it to end, but she knew it had to. These feelings were never going to last. And she knew it, today would be the only day she would be this happy. For the moment she entered her apartment, he would be gone.. again.

And just as she unlocked the door, moved into her apartment and said goodbye to Logan, he spoke. He spoke words that she thought she'd never hear him say. Words that made her body refuse to move. Her heart wouldn't let her brush that question away either. What she did, without realizing what she was doing, was opening the door wider. "Come in.." Kara said without realizing what she said. When she did, she knew it was too late. She moved into her apartment and let him come in. They walked to her living room of the apartment, while they walked she took of her contacts and her wig. And when they got there she stayed still, her back towards him.

Kara's head was down and her blonde hair was covering her face. Not really comprehending what was going on with herself. All she knew she was just about to say goodnight to him and now he was in her apartment, staring at her, waiting for an answer. Kara felt her hands turn into fists as the emotions she had been holding in were finally gaining control over her..

"Do I know what today is?" Kara repeated, her voice breaking as she did. Kara quickly bit her bottom lip, feeling herself losing to the tears in her eyes. Her whole body tensed as she quickly turned around, her head still lowered. He still couldn't see her face, for her bangs were hiding it. But he could see the tears rolling down her cheeks. "Do I know what today is," Kara repeated before she lifted up her head and looked at him, letting him see how she truly looked after these four years, "Of course I know what today is! It's the day that kills me every time it comes around. It's the day I want to stay in my apartment and ignore the world. It's the day where Clark won't stop calling me every damn second to make sure I'm not in my house all alone! It's the day where countless of people pester me when I want to be alone to remember.." Kara paused.

"To remember you," Kara gasped as tears rushed down her cheeks now, "To remember how we used to be before we broke up! So of course I know what today is, and it's the day I used to cherish but now I just hate it!" Kara said before she gasped, backing up immediately when she noticed Logan took a step towards her. Her hand immediately covering her mouth as she didn't want to say anything else. She had already said too much.
Back to top Go down
https://flygirlwolfotp.rpg-board.net
Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:26 am

Logan honestly couldn't believe she told him to come in and now he was standing inside her apartment. He didn't really look around, his eyes remaining on her. When she spoke, however, he stiffened.

Tears were falling from her eyes that he wanted to wipe away so badly. When she finally looked up at him, her moonlit eyes seemed brighter than he really remembered. God, she was beautiful, even when she was crying...

Her words stabbed him. They were in the same boat and never realized it. On this day they tried to get away from everyone and everything. Her family and friends called her, his family and friends called him.

He winced when she shrieked that she hated today now. Not noticing when he took a step towards her, it hurt for her to back away from him when she cried. It used to be the opposite, she would run into his arms, even if it was him that made her cry.

"Kara..." Her name rolled off his tongue. "I do the same thing..." He admitted, his voice stiff, but holding back emotion that was on the brink of flowing out. "God, I miss you..." He finally admitted, his own eyes glazing over a little. He held the tears back, but, God, did he want to hold her.
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:20 am

When he spoke her name, Kara closed her eyes and shook her head. Not wanting his voice to say her name. But then he spoke about how he did the same, which made her look back at him. Moonlit eyes widened when she noticed how his eyes were starting to glaze a little. And then he spoke about how he missed her, which caused her heart to break. He missed her? He missed her just like how she missed him? And they really did the same thing? Ignore everyone and try to get this day over with? But then something went through her mind just as she wanted to go into his arms, something she used to do when she was this upset.

She remembered the day she went looking for Logan three years ago when she no longer wanted to be apart from him anymore it. It was the day she was going to go to his apartment and tell her how she wanted him back and how she couldn't be away from him any more. Even though they thought it was a good idea, it tore her apart every day she wasn't able to feel his arms around her. And as she was halfway there to his apartment, she had noticed a familiar red hair going into a cafe. A red hair that she didn't like, she took a moment to see what she was doing. And that was when she saw something broke her in half..

There was Logan sitting in a booth of the cafe, and there was she, sitting across from him with a smile on her face as her hand went onto his. Kara's eyes had widened and the tears fell down her face at the sight of both of them. And not wanting to look anymore, not wanting to know what they were doing, Kara looked away as she put both of her hands together over her mouth. Tears falling onto them as she did. She wanted to look back, to see what Logan was going to do about that hand on his hand, but she didn't want to see it. She didn't want her heart to break any further.. He had moved on. He had moved on with her. Kara gasped, putting her hands over her eyes as she ran off from the scene.

Kara had ran all the way to Clark and cry in his arms, telling him what happened. And ever since him and Laura would tell her what was going on with them.. And every time she heard it, Kara got numb to it and would ignore it before she got home to be alone and cry..

The moment the memory hit her thoughts, Kara's moonlit eyes almost seemed to have no more expression. The sudden memory caused everything to shut down. But the tears kept falling. Kara was now holding her hands close to her mouth just like she did that day. And she was no longer looking at him. She felt herself breaking all over again. She gasped before whimpering a little. "Then why are you with Jean?" Kara asked very softly.

"What?"

Blue moonlit eyes snapped back to him as she removed her hands from her mouth. "Then what are you doing with Jean," She asked suddenly, "If you miss me, then why are you with her? And before you make a excuse of how you haven't seen her. You better remember I'm not a fan of lying.. Three years ago I went to go to your apartment, to tell you how I felt and wanted to be back with you. And I saw her, I saw her go into that cafe you liked and sit right across from you." Kara said her eyes narrowing a little, but not in anger, in sadness.

"And she grabbed your hand. After that Clark and Laura told me about the times you and her spent together.. And how you told them they didn't understand." Kara said, tears falling even faster from her eyes. It was enough to make her gasp once more as she looked away from him. The look she had was saying everything, it was asking him why he had to do that, and with Jean of all people. And the fact she didn't want to hear the truth made her not want to look at him. In fact she was so scared of the truth she closed her eyes, letting more tears fall.
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:42 pm

He could see it, she was about to come back into his arms. After all these years, after the reason they broke it off... would he get it back?

But... then something changed. Her eyes lost the look they held and they no longer looked at him, but stared at nothing in particular. Then she gasped and whimpered a little. He was ready to hold her again. Four years may have past, but he felt like he was in high school again.

Her question stunned him. Jean? He hadn't seen Jean in three years. He wasn't with her. Why in the world would she think that?

"What?" He questioned, before her words brought back that day three years ago when he last saw Jean.

Logan was waiting in the booth at the cafe, drinking a coffee. Jean had called him out of the blue the other day, asking to see him. As far as he knew, she was happily engaged with Scott. He hadn't seen or spoken to the redhead since last year, the same day he last saw...

No... don't go down that road... He thought, bitterly.

"Logan!" He looked up to see Jean come to his booth, with a smile. She slipped into the booth across from him. "You look good," she said, before slipping her hand over his.

He glanced down at her hand on his, before seeing a flash of brown outside of the window. For a moment, his mind almost thought it was Kara, in which case, he was about ready to jump up and go after the girl.

But, he had moments like that a lot... and he had always been wrong when he caught up to the girl.

Turning his attention back to Jean, he moved his hand from under hers and picked up his mug of coffee. "Same, Jean." He said, before noticing her engagement ring was missing.

Oh no...

Jean explained that her and Scott weren't doing so well, she was basically bored and felt he was too "safe".

"I'm not interest, sorry." He told her, taking another sip of his coffee.

"But-I helped you last year about that blonde little bi-" She stopped when she heard the soft growl coming from the man across the booth from her.

"That was a friend helping a friend feel better, not two people hooking up because of a boring relationship."

After that, she left, angry with him. She even made a tray of food that a waitress was carrying fall all over him. He gave the waitress a tip and told the manager it wasn't her fault. That it happened.

When you're with a mind reader and a telekinetic...

Logan rubbed his hand over his face. That had been her... damn... He said, before growling softly at the thought of Clark and Laura sprouting out things they knew nothing about.

"If you had stayed, you would have seen her leave not five minutes later.... Actually you would have seen her use her powers to knock a tray of food onto me." He stated, looking at her seriously.

"I have never seen or heard from Jean again since that day. She had called me up, saying she wanted to "catch up", but she just wanted someone to cheat on Scott with. Told her no, and she dumped food on me. Clark and Laura are stupid, because they keep talking about things when they know shit about them." Logan cursed, fed up with his sister and her cousin trying to interfere with everything.

"I never did anything with Jean in high school, not after she broke up with me for Scott back before we got together. We talked, that's it. We got drinks, sure, but I can't get drunk as you know, so if she wanted to try anything, she wasn't able to." He said, before looking away from the blonde in front of him.

"...You think so little of me, huh?" He mumbled, softly, but knew she could hear with her super hearing. "You were all I ever loved, fly girl..."
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:22 pm

When Logan started to talk, stating that if she stayed to see what happened, Kara started to feel bad. And when he spoke about how she left before she hadn't even sat down for five minutes before leaving it made her feel worse. But when she heard about how Jean made food fall on it, it made her a bit mad. Logan didn't deserve that, he never did. Kara went to look at him, only to see the look he was giving her, which made her eyes widen a little bit before looking away. She didn't like that look. It was a look she never liked, and usually he would be looking at others with it, but now he was looking at her. Which shocked her.

But when he started explaining what was happening and why Jean was there, she started feeling like an idiot. Why did she listen to Laura and Clark again? Why didn't she just wait and see what would happen? But it made sense. Jean was too bored with Scott so she went after one man she thought she could have next. Logan. When Logan cursed though, Kara winced. Clark and Laura must've ticked me off. But a little bit of her wanted to laugh, even now his cursing made her uneasy. But she didn't, in fact she felt a bit worse now. Especially when Logan spoke how he didn't do anything with Jean, nothing since high school since she broke it off with him. She really was an idiot.

"...You think so little of me, huh?"

Eyes widened as Kara looked back at Logan. He had tried to hide what he said, but she had heard him. There in that moment her chest started to hurt. She shook her head. And then he spoke how she was the only girl he ever loved.. And then he said that nickname, the nickname he used to call her all the time. Tears fell from her eyes as she continued to stare at him in shock. "Wolf.." Kara suddenly whispered back, before she suddenly shook her head. Looking at him straight after she did, her eyes widen and full of sadness.

"I never thought little of you, Logan! I just.. I don't why I listened to Laura and Clark, I wish I didn't.. I just remember seeing you with her and I-," Kara gasped before looking down as she backed up a little, whimpering as she did, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I just thought of her being with you and it killed me. I didn't think straight, I kept hearing things from Laura and Clark, how you two would go to your apartment after.. I should've never listened to them, I'm sorry!" Kara said as she started to cry, covering her eyes as she did, backing up a little bit more against the wall behind her.

"I'm so sorry!"
Kara cried out as her body started to shake.
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:27 pm

He hadn't heard that nickname in so long. God, he missed her, missed her more than he ever thought was possible. How many nights did he wake up from having dreamed of her? How many times did he refuse to sleep, not wanting to be with her, only to lose her again when he woke up?

Logan moved to her, the more she cried and apologized. She didn't notice, as she covered her eyes. "Shh... it's not your fault... They thought they knew better..." He said, softly, moving her hands from her eyes and wiping her tears away.

"You don't need to keep apologizing... I shouldn't have hung with Jean... she was just the only one that didn't give me grief over our break up... even if it was mutual..." He said, softly, before taking her in his arms and holding her.
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:55 pm

Kara had no idea Logan was moving towards her, when she knew it was too late. Kara looked straight up at Logan when he lowered her hands and wiped her tears away. The feel of his touch caused her to wince a little. Not being use to being touched like how he always touched her. Kara breathed hard, her hands grabbing his lower arms as he continued to wipe away the tears that kept falling. She then tried to move away from him, but felt him get closer to her. Making her look at him once again as he started talking. In a way, Kara wanted to stop, she didn't want to feel this way again. Even if she wanted him back, what would happen if she lost him again? She didn't want that!

When he talked about Jean and how she didn't give him grief over their break up, Kara looked away. Their breakup was mutual. They were moving on with their lives and becoming different people. They thought it would be better to end things. But they were wrong. They were so wrong. These four years proved it. They both dreaded this day, and it was clear they weren't as happy. Their family and friends knew that. But they, they thought they were doing the right thing.

Before she could think of the break up any more, Logan suddenly pulled her into his arms, hugging her. Moonlit eyes widened, feeling herself blush a little as her head laid against his chest. His warmth warming her whole body instantly. A feeling she had forgotten about. A feeling only he could give her. But something struck her, a feeling of losing him again, causing her to push away from him. "No!" Kara shrieked as she tried to get away from him, only to feel him use his strength to pull her back into his hug. Begging her to stay in his arms.

"Please don't do this Logan, please.." Kara said out loud, crying as she did.

"I don't want to lose you again.."
Kara whispered under her cries.
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Why did she have to cry out, wanting out of his arms. Didn't she want this too? Did he still know his fly girl? He pulled her closer, his arms tightening around her.

They both knew if she really wanted to get away, she could. She begged him not to do what he was doing, but he had to. He missed her so much. If he let her go, he would lose her and not be able to go back again.

She didn't want to lose him again? "Then don't push me away, fly girl," He whispered, just as softly. keeping an arm around her waist, he lifted his other hand to under her chin. He gently lifted her face up, to look at him.

Her moonlit eyes bore into him, shining just as bright as a full moon with the way her eyes glistened with tears. He leaned forward and kissed her pink lips that trembled at his touch. His heart hammered in his chest, not wanting this moment to ever end, not wanting to be without her again.
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:31 pm

Kara stopped trying to get out of his arms after the first time she tried. Knowing she truly didn't want him to let go. But she was scared. What if they did this and then he disappeared from her life again? She couldn't take that, she couldn't take that pain. And that was why she was pushing him away. Her head stayed against his chest as he continued to hold her tight to him. Her hands resting on his chest, not knowing what to do with them. As she stood there, she listened to his heart beat. A familiar sound she had grew to love when they would lay on his bed and take a nap together. It was her favourite sound to her to sleep. The memories of them laying together filled her head. Which brought more tears..

"Then don't push me away, fly girl,"

Just as he said that, she felt left arm tighten around her. "I don't want to push you away, I just," Kara stopped as she felt his hand lift her face. Causing her to look right at him. Her eyes staring straight at him. She stared into those dark blue eyes, the eyes only she could love. Eyes that always looked at her with such kindness, "I don't," Kara moved back a little as she watched his head leaning down towards her, "Want you to," Kara said softly as she stopped moving away, "Disappear.." She whispered very softly right as his lips pressed onto hers.

Kara's eyes closed immediately as her whole body trembled. Her hands gripped tightly at his shirt before she trembled once more when feeling his free hand rub her upper arm. Tears slowly fell from her eyes as she started to kiss back. As she kissed him back, memories flashed through her mind, memories of how they were.. And the feeling of warmth went throughout her whole body.

Next thing she knew, Kara moved her hands up his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck. Wanting to feel even closer to him as she deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Logan let his actions speak for him as he pulled her closer and rubbed her upper arm. He wasn't going anywhere, he wouldn't disappear.

Not again. He wouldn't let her go again.

Her arms slipped around his neck, helping her deepen the kiss. Logan's hand on her back, moved up, softly massaging her back a little. He wanted to touch her, hold her, feel her, taste her.

Slowly, his lips moved against hers, making the kiss more intimate and sweeter. The way he held her, it was almost to keep her there, afraid she would be the one to disappear if he loosened just a little.

Her body molded perfectly into his, even after these four years apart. Even with the changes to each of their bodies. God, he had missed her, everything about her. Her scent was intoxicating, just as it had always been.
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:26 pm

When Logan started to massage her back, Kara could feel herself relax. But even though this was Logan's touch, and Logan's warmth, something felt a little bit different. Of course it felt the same with how he held but, but now since their bodies had changed it felt different. His grip was tighter, which meant he was stronger. Heck, he was stronger, the muscles he had proved it. Though she didn't mind how they felt around her. He made her feel even more safe in his arms now. Her hug got a bit more tighter as her body got even more close to his. Wanting to feel the kiss as much as possible. Wanting to feel this feeling she had wanted for so long..

But when he started to move his lips, Kara instantly moved hers. But then the way he held her changed, and she knew exactly what he was saying. He didn't want her to go away. His arms were completely around her, pinning her close to him. Begging for her to stay where she was. And to tell him that she wasn't going anywhere, Kara pulled back from the kiss a little bit to look into his eyes. Her Moonlit eyes telling him everything in one simple stare. She was telling him how she felt for him, how she missed him, and how she wasn't going anywhere. Never again would she disappear. She then moved her right hand onto his cheek, caressing it. Her eyes staring deeper into his eyes now..

"I love you Logan, and I'm never leaving you again.. Even if we both agree." Kara said with a smile. A smile she only did for him, a smile nobody saw in a while. Kara then moved forward and kissed him once more. Her hands going to his chest, rubbing it softly as she did. "I love you so much.." Kara whispered against his lips as her feelings for him started to take over.
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:12 am

When she pulled back a bit, he was almost afraid she was going to tell him to stop, that they "shouldn't be doing this," and "we're not the same as we used to be, we're not in high school anymore, Logan."

But what she said instead surprised him. She still loved him, she still wanted him. Joy and so many other emotions showed in his eyes.

He kissed her back, holding her closer. She whispered she loved him against his lips, causing him to breathe out. "I love you too, fly girl, more than you know..."

More passion was in the next kiss, as pushed her back against the wall, pinning her there. His hands were on her upper arms, rubbing them softly, before one moved down to her waist. His hand rested on her hip, his thumb sneaking a little under her black tank top, feeling a little skin.

It felt so good, so right to be kissing her like this again. It seemed so fresh and new, but so familiar at the same time.

A small memory came to mind of her liking her neck kissed, causing him to move his lips down her cheek, to her jaw, before finally her neck. Feathered kisses were left against her tanned skin, and he could feel the goosebumps rising on her sweet neck.

Pressure was felt on his chest. "L-Logan..." She breathed a little in his ear, before he realized she was pushing on his chest some, trying to get him to stop.

Reluctantly, he removed his lips from her neck and moved back some, but didn't release his hold on her. "...Sorry... got carried away..." He said, breathlessly, giving her a lopsided grin.
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:33 am

Kara smiled when he told her he loved her too. Joy filled her whole body, letting her hug him a bit more. Her lips moved with his as they started to kiss again. The kiss held more passion than it did before. Most likely because they said that they loved each other. Something that they didn't hear for a long time. Something Kara had missed so much. Those three words coming out of his mouth with her nickname right behind them. Kara's hand went back to his cheek as they continued to kiss. Throwing a bit more passion into it. But it didn't last long, cause suddenly Logan pushed her against the wall, pinning her there. Making her hands go back to his chest.

Once he had pushed her against the wall, Kara felt a little uneasy. Knowing this was the first sign of them getting excited for one each other. A sign how he wanted her. But Kara pushed this feeling aside a little, but her hands remained on his chest just in case. But right as she pushed the feeling away, she felt his thumb go into her tank top. Sending a shiver at the feel of it. The touch brought back memories of when Logan would come up behind her and move her sleeves away down her shoulders. He would then take off her shirt and feel her all over. The memory of this though, caused Kara to get a little bit uneasy. She didn't want to jump right into sex, not after all these years..

Kara gave him a slight push, before he started to kiss her cheek before moving down to her jaw and then finally, her neck. The sudden kisses on her neck cause Kara to gasp and blush, her head rising a little bit as her eyes closed. Her body trembled and she remembered all the times he had did this to her cause he knew it was her weakness. Kara gasped one more time before pushing on his chest, trying to get him to stop. She didn't want their first time in four years to feel like a one night stand. She didn't want it like this. Kara wanted it when they knew more about each other and how they were now...

But when Logan kept going, Kara gasped one more time from the pleasure before she put more pressure onto his chest. "L-Logan..." Kara whispered out, pushing on him some more. Thankfully he stopped, he was always a great listener.. Kara lowered her head and looked at him, blushing as she did. Her body didn't like that it was just teased like that, but her heart didn't want it. And if her heart didn't want right now, it wasn't going to happen. But when he apologized and gave her a grin, Kara smiled with a small laugh.

"You always get carried away.." Kara said, teasing him before the smile disappeared a little. "I'm sorry, I do want it Logan, but.. not right now.. Not like this. Especially since," Kara paused as she felt herself get redder in the cheeks, causing her to look away, "Especially since I haven't had sex in four years.. I wanna ease into it.. Sorry." Kara said, feeling a little bit bad she just said no to him.
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 2:10 pm

"You expect me to have changed?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

So... I was the last one? He thought, finding himself ecstatic about that fact. Women had offered and there was a time or two where he almost gave in. But every time, her smile came to his mind, her moonlit eyes looking at him, with trust and love.

Placing his forehead against hers, he held her close and smiled softly. "Don't... you got nothing to apologize for, fly girl... I understand..." He said, softly.

"To be honest... I haven't either..." he admitted, figuring it was a good idea to clear that air before she wondered.

"I've waited this long... I can wait a lifetime... that I want too... But for you... anything..."
Back to top Go down
Kara Zor-El
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:30 pm

At the rising of Logan's eyebrow as he asked her a question, Kara couldn't help but feel a small smile forming. She missed how he did that little trick. It brought back memories of when she first saw that he did that. She had told him about it and he immediately bounced it up and down, making her laugh. He even proceeded to distract her class just so he could do it to her. Getting both of them in trouble. It was a nice memory. But the memory was pushed out of her mind when he held her close to him, placing his forehead on hers. He then told her how she didn't have to apologize, making her smile even more.

But when he told her how he hadn't had sex either, Kara's eyes widened a little. It surprised her. She had expected him to. But not in a bad way, she just knew how men needed to release some feelings.. She had even told herself she would be okay if he did have sex with anyone, it wouldn't be his fault.. Though, when she kept hearing how he was hanging out with Jean and having drinks with her, she was sure they had done it. And to find out now they hadn't, it made her happy. No one had replaced her. No one took what she loved so much.. Well one of the things she loved...

"I've waited this long... I can wait a lifetime... that I want too... But for you... anything..."

Kara's smile appeared once again. "Thank you," Kara said before her smile grew a bit wider as she suddenly poked his nose, "That's for rising your eyebrow." She laughed, her minding going back to when he raised his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Logan Howlett

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:02 am

A smirk came on his face after she poked his nose. He raised his eyebrow again, just to tease her. "If I remember right..." He said, before raising his eyebrow again. "You liked it when I would raise it." He gave her a wink.

Logan had missed this, feeling happy with the woman he loved. They might be taking it slow, but he didn't care. No more being content or dissatisfied with his life. No more forcing more work onto himself, just to distract himself from the fact he was without the girl he had left behind in high school.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A reminder of the day we once cherished...   A reminder of the day we once cherished... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A reminder of the day we once cherished...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flygirl and Wolf :: The City :: Kara's Apartment-
Jump to: