Flygirl and Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flygirl and Wolf

OTP of the century

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting in an Alley {Laura}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper

Meeting in an Alley {Laura} Empty
PostSubject: Meeting in an Alley {Laura}   Meeting in an Alley {Laura} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:57 pm

The clouds overhead were dark and thick, making the day almost look night. The smell of a storm hung strong in the air, but it seemed the clouds were keeping the rain at bay. People looked warily up at the storm clouds, clutching their jackets close to them, as they gripped tightly at their umbrellas.

The man who stood in the alleyway had no coat or umbrella to shield him from any rain. He stood in the shadows of the alley, out of sight from others. No one paid attention to the alleyway, their focuses each remaining on moving quickly out of line of the dark clouds.

Pulling something out of his pocket, the man twirled the item in his fingers. Lightning flashed, causing the item to shine for a brief moment. The long knife had a sharp edge that, if grabbed the right way, will slice open the man's hand.

A small whistling tune left the man, as he continued to wait. He had an appointment in the alleyway and soon the person he is meeting will be late.

A shout was heard just before thunder crashed in the sky. "Thief!" Someone shouted, just before a man carrying a brief case came running down the alleyway.

The man in the shadows made no notion of seeing the man heading his way. If the thief got in his way, he'd kill him. Simple as that.

Though... that brief case looked familiar.
Back to top Go down
Laura Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in an Alley {Laura}   Meeting in an Alley {Laura} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:54 am

Laura watched the alleyway on top of a building. Sticking close to the shadows as she did. Lately she had been doing this so she could help people who were being terrorized by criminals in these alleyways. And even though their world was now a mix of all types of superheroes, not a lot of them paid attention to these parts of the city. Something Laura didn't particularly like, but did she have a say in it? No. Did she care if she had a say or not? No. Instead of saying anything, she had decided to do something about it. Especially since she loved walking down alleyways, especially when something was bothering her.

Laura looked up at the cloud, dark and mysterious. She was wishing that it would rain already. Cause if it was going to rain it better start now. She hated it when it looked like it was going to rain and never did. The rain was calming to her. Plus it would make some good scenery if she had to stop someone. Laura let out a sigh as she looked back down in the alleyway. Watching as people ran when they notice how dark it was getting. Which amused her. Some people would act so scared when the thought of water getting on them would be the end of the world.

Suddenly, thunder crashed and Laura heard someone shout 'Thief'. Green eyes immediately looked to where she heard the shout come from, seeing a man running away with a briefcase in his hands. Laura pulled the mask on her forehead down and over her eyes. She then jumped off the building right in front of the man, causing him to stop as she slowly stood up straight. A smirk came across her lips as she watched how terrified the man now looked. "Really now, why bother stealing if you're going to get scared the moment you're caught." Laura said before she bent over and spun, kicking the man off of his feet. Letting him fall on his back hard.

Once on the ground, Laura put her foot on his chest as she bent over to look at him. "Now how about running back to where you came from and stop doing the stealing business. You're not good at it." She said before getting off of him and grabbing the briefcase forcefully out of his hand. She watched as he ran away, smirking as he did. And she was about to take a step forward to give the briefcase back to the man who shouted thief when she heard something behind her.

Laura stopped and looked behind her, throwing the briefcase over her shoulder as she did. "You know I can hear you. You might be hiding in the shadows, but you're not that quiet." Laura stated as she waited for whoever to come out of hiding.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in an Alley {Laura}   Meeting in an Alley {Laura} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 9:45 pm

The man looked with interest as a masked dark haired woman jumped down and kicked the thief. A smirk appeared on his face as he watched the woman scare off the thief. A thought came to him, before he slipped his hand into his pocket, switching the knife for a domino mask.

"You know I can hear you. You might be hiding in the shadows, but you're not that quiet."

"Well, who said I was hiding? I happened to have been minding my own business." He said, before stepping out of the shadows. Clapping his hands, he smirked at the masked woman before him. "Wonderful show by the way." He said, before walking closer to her.

"Hmm, ah, yes." He said, circling her a little, looking her over. "You must be the infamous X-23, am I right?" His smirk never left his features.

Back to top Go down
Laura Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in an Alley {Laura}   Meeting in an Alley {Laura} I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Laura watched as a masked man with dark hair walked out of the shadows, clapping his hands. Her eyebrow raised as he smirked at her. She stood still, listening to him as he walked closer to her before circling her like a bird. And when he asked her if she was X-23, all she could do was return his smirk. But before she answered him, she wanted to take a look at him too. So she returned his gesture and walked around him, eyeing him up and down. His features did match to how people described the masked man, Reaper. Once she took in all of the information she needed to put in her head, Laura stopped in front of him and smirked as she tilted her head. Causing strands of hair to fall in her face.

"What if I am," She asked, her eyes narrowing a little, "Reaper. What will you do?" She asked, before moving her arm that held the briefcase down to her side. "Also if you weren't hiding, you would've made an appearance earlier." She stated, wanting him to know that she heard him hiding there for a while. Something she didn't like. Even though he was being quiet, she could still hear his breathing. That was always something that helped her when fighting. But she figured he wasn't anything worth worrying about, especially since he stayed in the shadows. The only reason she even acknowledge him was because she thought she heard a knife.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in an Alley {Laura}   Meeting in an Alley {Laura} I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:35 pm

He watched amused as X-23 circled him in return. "Ah, my reputation proceeds me then I see." He said, his eyes following her. "Hm, is there a reason for me to do anything?" He asked, curiously, raising an unseen eyebrow.

"Oh? Tell me why I should have shown myself earlier? If the thief came my way, I would have dwelt with him then. I had my own reasons for being here." Reaper took a step towards her. "Did you? Or do you just have a thing for hanging out on rooftops over looking dark and sinister alleyways?" The smirk on his face grew as he stepped closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in an Alley {Laura}   Meeting in an Alley {Laura} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting in an Alley {Laura}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flygirl and Wolf :: The City :: The City-
Jump to: